Getting it Started again.....

i guess i missed writing....

i want to do this all over again...i stopped for a while cuz i've been so busy with studies and all..
hope aggie's not mad at me..huhu..(*sobbs*)

what had happened so far u asked?

a lot of things...

after my practical in G*muda..i went back to study...started pretty great...met new people..new friends and we went for a class trip to S*rawak..

S*rawak's great...it was a great experience..not only becuz i've never been there..it also becuz i went there wit my friends...we did everything..we went to the beach..we went to Kampung Budaya..and we went to the Kuching town..didn't do much shopping though..it was a great fun!!



Immediately after Sarawak..and i mean IMMEDIATELY.......i went to *UK..visit farhan..and had my holidays..
skipped class for a week..and boy! was my lecturers flipped..
it was a good 2 weeks and i celebrated my 21st birthday there....not muh a celebration but i did get a present from dad and mum

I came home..and did the usual UITM stuff..had my exams and its time for my practical again..

Practical part 2~
i had it at a consultant firm...veerrryyyy different from G*muda..the environment is different because it was a small company...
a lot of new things i learnt while i was there..
met new people and friends..
at least..i get to experience both side of the industry..2 totally different point of view of a QS world..but i think i had my heart set on being a contractor..
suits more with my personality..
(cewwwaahhh!!)


Semester 5!!!
i'm almost a senior..i'm a final year student..hard to believe huh?? how time passes so fast..u dont even notice it..
it passes wit just a blink of an eye..hurmm..
this semester..busy is my middle name..assignments and dissertation are hanging over my head..
but!
i did it..i went through it..i was a very hard semester..with additional external factors..
problems that just wont go away..
huhu!!!
i finished my exams...with a big sigh..finally!! everythings over...i get to have my holidays now..since the past 2 holidays was filled with practical...

what i'm doing now u asked???????
nothing! absolutely nothing!!!!
i am free as a bird...
after all....

the best things in life are

...FREE...









Comments

Popular Posts