A trip tO...

I had a wake up call on the morning of 3rd December 2008..
it was a pain..
on the side of my waist..

I came down and found Farhan awake..
I was sweating all over..
so farhan woke my dad and mum up..
it was at 2.00 in the morning..

Dad took me to the Sime Darby Medical Centre.......
( formerly known as Subang Jaya Medical Center)
There..
i was given pain killers on each side
(*oouchh*)
I was vomiting all over..
i knew there was something wrong with me..

The attending emergency Dr asked my Dad whether he can diagnose me with appendix..
What??
Like Dad knows what's going on..
so he wasn't convinced!

After the blood and urine tests has come out..
Dad transferred me to
.......Sunway Medical Centre......

At 6.00 am..
I finally have a room..
but!
it was at the Kids Hospital..
with cartoon murals on the walls..
and dolphins as borders..
i was placed in a one bed room..
a little privacy for us i guess

I waited..with the pain still going on..
at 10.00 am..
they took me down to the X-Ray room..
There..
I was given..
a bottle of drinking water..

I have to consume the water..
until my bladder is full..
so that the Ultrasound test can be done..
plus!
With all that water in me...
i cant go to the bathroom...
i have to hold it in..

The Ultrasound Test came back..
everything was fine..
so..
it took the Dr a while to come up and see me..

When the Dr. Finally came to see me..
He pressed on the right side of my tummy...
and felt like a bulging thing..
it definitely hurts..

At 5min to 7.00pm..
i'm ready for the operation..
as i'm being pushed to the OT..
all sorts of things ran through my mind..
I felt scared that
i never get to wake up again...
However..
i tried to keep calm..

After coming out of the Anesthetic..
i felt pain..
A pain of cut on my right side..
I can't stand it..
so tears rolled down my face........

After the operation..
it took me another 2 nights to recover at the hospital..
I certainly don't want to spend my
AidilAdha in the hospital..
i just wanna go home...............

Thank you for all the loving support..
especially..
...mum and dad...
........my brothers.........
............................my family............................
and last but not least...
my friends..

~~love u all sooo muuchh~~
XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts