2009

And so it starts..
from having class up from monday to friday..
we managed to pull it to only 4 days..

class ain't so bad since this semester has the least amount of subjects...
and less painful final examinations..
the credit hour are also not so pack compared to last semester...
so there are lots of free time..
but nothing IS free in this world right???
my free time..just happen to be my priceless possession since this is the time i complete my assignments..

i got my first assignment today..
first of many more to come..
coming day by day as if we have nothing else to do..
it was an omen..
a sign..
that
my leisure days are over!

but..
i have to admit..my life..as a student is not so bad..
this is comparing to those who..
is at futureless jobs..
or..
have to do something out of nothing..
or simply..
carrying out work duties like presenting to the executives..

my life..
is getting up in the morning..
drive to class..(hoping all the way the traffic is not at a complete halt!)
climbing up hundreds of steps..
arriving to class and sit there while trying to keep mind at focus..
at the same time..
figuring out when to complete dissertation and applied project!!!



me..hard at work!!
....surrounded by dusty books no one touches...


DONT GET ME WRONG..
eventhough it seems like i am complaining..im not..
i feel thankful..
i'm here living in a country where living is not a complete disaster..
surrounded by those who cares for me..

this would also be my last year of degree..
a part of me wants to get it over wit..
but another part just want time to pass as slowly..
cuz
everybody knows..
working life is much
more complicated..
more commitments..
and less time to worry bout all those things..

hope that this year..
2009
...will be one GREAT year...

~insyaAllah~


Comments

Dosz said…
bagitau kat izat aku INGGA tengok dia. hehe :p

Popular Posts