The lasT week of 2008

Before i go on with the start of 2009..


i want to story the week before that it began....
i was suppose to start my class on the 30th of Dec..
but..
me being me..
i didnt go to class..
instead..
went for another holidays...

i would very much want to blame my aunt for not going to class..
she insisted i go!
but after all..
i did have a wonderful time there..

We went to Kampar,Perak of all the places in the world...
We were told my Maksu..
there would be water rafting, jungle, and so on..

But when we arrived...
it was not jungle of trees..
but jungle of concrete...

First question pops into my mind was..
where are all the trees???
i glanced out my window..
and so 4 trees standing tall..
and.
thought to my self..
(actually saying it out loud)
is that it?????

then...

Mum exclaimed!!
"look! There, the water rafting"
I looked at where my mum was pointing..
it was just the steps of water fountain...

We were all laughing our heads off...
kesian maksu..
~hehe~

We were in fact in the heart of Kampar town and the hotel was Grand Kampar Hotel..
it was grand indeed...
It was a very big hotel..
stood magnificently in the middle of somewhat looked like a new township..

We went to the lobby..
and took the pamphlet
The pamphlet WAS misleading..
it looked as if all those water sports was nearby..
when it was actually and hour away or 45min away..

Maksu was Forgiven..
eventhough some sarcastic remarks were passed all through out the week..
hehe..



While we were in Kampar...
We went to the Gua Tempurung..and the Sg Salu..


At Sg Salu..
i did one thing..
one thing i never though i had courage to do..
i actually slid down the waterfall rocks!!!
dont believe me???

here's proof!!









We stayed in Kampar for only one night..
the next day we went to Kellie's Castle
(very eeeerrryyy)


And next..we went to Pangkor!
(how we all ended up there..i never know)
we stayed there for 2 nights and ended up celebrating new year's there..



it was fun..
but as midnight struck!
i needed to go back to reality..
2009 was waiting on me.. and hope that it'll be a good one..

Comments

Popular Posts