I'm Clumsy!!!!!!!!

Last night..
i've decided to sleep over at the Bt 3 Apartment..
since it is study week..
i had to bring lots of my stuff..

i had to bring clothes, laptop, my study notes and all my basic needs to go to the apartment..

after i've done my packing..
i started the engine and went off to Bt3..

This was under the impression that i had everything with me..
when i've arrived at the house..
i remembered that the keys to the apartment was in the car..

oh no! (i said)
silly me..why did i freaking leave it in the car...
hurm..
aida said..its ok...we'll get it in the morning...

so when she left for work..
i tagged along..
without taking my shower and just brushing my teeth..
i followed her to her car..
i had nothing with me..i had just my car keys..

so as we arrived at my car..
i happily said goodbye to her..and she left..

when i searched the caaaarrrr...the key wasn't there..
oh damn!
it must be at home..
now, without my phone or my purse..
i had to drive home and take the key cuz now...
i'm locked out!

i had to take the glenmarie route back home since i have no cash to pay the toll..
and since this happened in the morning..
imagine the traffic i had to go through to get my keys..

as i was driving...
i thought to myself..
this!
if a living proof of how careless i am at things..

...........nothing is left to be said...............

+_______________+

Comments

N.A.W.Z.E said…
ili my dear...
sejak biler dh jd nyanyuk nieh????
tulah, tua sebelum umoqnyerr....
hhehehhehe....
ser0n0k kenzz kalu kiter jd clumsy....
sumer bnde bwat xkena...
hahahhahah
aLynNzAmri said…
kiter?? maknenyer u pon la kan????
hehe..well..kite sume pon ade clumsy moment kite...
that is what makes our life happening and exciting..keh32..
syafaf said…
uit...sadis gak kan???
hahahahehhehehehehehuuuu...

erm pape pun gud luck ye for final..PULUN SUBANG PULUN!..=P

Popular Posts