After 2 years.. its 2015 !

Today for some reason.. i visited my old and dusty blog. I realised my last entry was about my medical sorrows..

well.. i still have it now but..after so many years... i just learned to deal with it... dah smpai ke tahap redha...

maybe i should just start blogging about the good things that are going on in my life..

i am now, a 28-year-old lady still working in G*muda... It has been 6 years since I started with this company. Talk about loyalty huh???

This is my first year working in new project K*vmr*t... i transferred from previous project last March. Its still in the beginning of the project now. So i get to learn new things because last project, i started when its already in the middle. Its all new and exciting, meet new people and engage in other things apart from the basics. Since now i am a senior (konon), i have to pick up other skills than just taking off. Which, my new boss is willing to teach me.. and for that i am grateful.

I am still living with my parents, but no longer in Su*bang Jaya. I am now currently living in T*mn T*un which is only about 5 minutes distance from the office. Its so convenient, i am now the envy of many. 

So.. what else?? hurm... I try not to take my work too seriously now. Because after all, job is not everything in this world. I try to take up new things to do like doing photobooks. I also would like to read more, but that is still on the process of starting again.

and owh! 1 more good news.. InsyaAllah there is a baby on the way... Farhan and Aida are expecting their first after so long...since 2011...baby boy.. Alhamdulillah..semoga kandungan aida selamat dan sihat sentiasa aminnnnn

That's it I think for this entry..maybe I'll blog more often this year....

XOXO



Comments

Popular Posts