February 2016

I have contemplated about taking a break from the office for quite some time, ever since i found out that i had this disease. But I never really saw an opportunity to.

So after being sick non stop since January, i decided to take a month non-pay leave.

but little did i know, i fell sick again, and i ended up spending 2 weeks of those one month non-pay leave in the hospital.

This time around, we chose to be admitted in the IPR, we chose to change hospital to see if they do anything different than what IJN would.

But to me, sama je.. they suspected pneumonia, and then they gave me IV antibiotics for 10 days and that's it.

but yeah, IPR mmg hospital zaman 60-an kalau nak dibandingkan antara IPR and IJN, mmg lah IJN lagi selesa, thats why we pay more to be admitted in IJN.


Gamba kenangan

So, lepas discharged, I had to go back to work in 2 weeks, i felt like that one month non-pay leave i took, never really made any difference in terms of me taking a break from work.

but 1 good thing though, i lost weight. those kgs that i struggled to lose for so many years started to go away.

silver lining perhaps???



Comments

Popular Posts