Plan & Stickers

Have you ever heard of a planning community?

A few years back, I stumbled upon a you/tube channel where it shows how to plan using stickers. At first, I was intrigued with the stickers that they used to plan, and how it is so colourful, and visually appealing. That was what caught my attention at first.

But after a few weeks of binge watching plan-with-me's I can see that, it can either be a way to keep track of your daily plans, or you can use them to jot down what has happen, like a sort of a diary.

So, back in 2015, I decided to become a part of the community. And as I am not the worlds most busiest person, I decided to use it as a diary/memory keeping. At first, I kept it to myself. I felt embarrassed to one, justify how much I spend on the hobby, and two, with all this digital apps and programme, why would I want to go back to the traditional paper.

Then, I took time to think about the answer if I were to be asked about it. The money, I see it as a hobby, and hobbies can be quite expensive. But it is also a way for you to channel your stress, where you have time to yourself doing what you love and, there is really no need to justify the amount. Its my money, and I can be the one deciding on how and what I spend it on. (independent girl)

As for the digital part. I have always been a visual person. If I receive information, I NEED to write them down, or else, I would forget. The same with memories. I love creating something, touching the materials, and physically see it in front of me.

3 years on, i'm still in love with sticker planning. Its when I have some me time, where I get to play with colours, washi tapes, beautiful stickers, and functional stickers. I may not have the time to do it everyday. So when something happens, i usually write them in notes on my phone, and then transfer them into a planner.


here's one of my spread using a gorgeous sticker kit from glamplanner

Intrigued yet?? 

If you are.. just go on you/tube and search plan with me videos, and see if its something you like to divulged into.

Comments

Popular Posts