Whats Your Travel Essentials?

The end of the year is fast approaching, and most of us, will likely be going off on a long break/holiday. We as a family is of course taking the opportunity to go somewhere. And this time around, its going to be an even more exciting holiday as we are going on the holiday with our extended family.

Photo cred : Google Images

However, it has been a while since we took a trip during winter. And, I for one is a bit nervous. I am afraid of the cold, and I don't know how much I need to pack for 1 week trip. Usually I'll make sure what I do have on hand and what I need to go buy. I'll eventually start to pack about few days before my trip, and one night before, I will make final run-through of the packing list to make sure I don't miss anything (but sometimes I under pack and all this efforts goes to waste haha)

So here's what I got so far.

Ili's Packing List
  1. Blouse/Shirt - 5pcs
  2. Jeans/Pants - 3pcs
  3. Thermal - 1 set
  4. Tudung - 4 pcs
  5. Coat
  6. Jumper/Sweater
  7. Gloves
  8. Scarves
  9. Socks
  10. Shoes - the most comfortable ones you can find (cuz I only bring one)
  11. Sunglasses
  12. Lip Balm
  13. Moisturiser
  14. Sunscreen
  15. Toiletries
  16. Towel
  17. Telekung
  18. Sanitary Pad
  19. Medicine
  20. Makeup
  21. Universal Adapter
  22. Phone Cables
  23. Extension Wire
  24. Camera
  25. Camera Charger
  26. Watch Charger
  27. Power Bank
  28. Luggage Bag
  29. Cash
  30. Passport
  31. Hotel/Air Ticket Documents
Phew! This is for me alone, I can't imagine what mothers with babies would have to plan for packing. I'll update more if something else comes to mind. 

What's your travel essentials??

Comments

Popular Posts