Never Been Kissed!

Has anyone seen that movie??

well..i have..
and maybe..for the millionth time in my life..
i have to say..

it's my all time favourite movie..
why u asked??

well.
i feel like i can relate to it..

i didn't like my high school days..
it's like torture..
can't wait for it to end..

all my life..
when i was in school..
i felt like i was being overshadowed..

for your information..
i wasn't exactly popular in school..
definitely wasn't the prettiest and sexiest girl in school..

and like everyone knows..
those are the most important factors in school..

some were cruel to me..
spreading rumours so that NO oNE befriended me..
its stupid!

but i survived it in my own way..
i joined the prefects in school..
so
i had my own clique..

my life got better when i go for matriculation..
it was far from home.
so
i got to be on my own for a while..
probably the best decision i've ever made..
i changed a lot when i was there..
learning to stand on my own to feet..

not relying much on people..
at matriculation is where i learnt to go somewhere without someone accompanying me..
where i learnt to eat alone..

but..
even with all that!
i found the best bunch of people..
they are my friend for life!

..u people know who you are..

Comments

Popular Posts