Perfection

Perfection..

Everybody demands for this….

Everybody demands it from their family, friends, spouse, partner, subordinate, bosses….i can go on but I think u get the picture…

To understand perfection…we have to know its definition…according to web definition, perfect means being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish.

take a look at this picture.... isnt it perfect?? soothing when you look at it?? feeling at peace like u're lost just by gazing at it??



Perfect..

Nobody is...because we’re human. Human makes mistake. NO mistake means u’re not human. Means u’re divine. No one is divine except for Allah S.W.T. We should embed the fact that no one is perfect in our mind so that we do not forget. When not to forget?? The answer would be when the next time when we point out somebody else’s mistake. Who are we to point it out? Who are we to judge?? How are we to know what’s best for other people when we ourselves do not know what’s best for us? Sometimes this kind of things linger I my head. I admit. I do judge. I do tend to point out people mistake rather than looking into my own… I guess that is my mistake, my own weakness and my point of being human cannot run from making mistakes become much stronger.


How to overcome this weakness??

To tell you the truth..I honestly don’t know. It’s not like there is a manual for this sort of thing. But we do try our best to get by in life right??? We wake up..hope or plan to be our best and when we lie in bed at late at night…we start to analyze our day..what went wrong today? What did I do right today?? How to improve for tomorrow…


Hurmm….

I believe… admitting your own mistake and weakness point is the first step to recovery… being aware of these things about yourself is what keeps your feet on the ground at all times… So I took my first.. and now I need to take the second and so on.. also..learning is one but applying it to our daily life is another..


Today I’m this…tomorrow I want to be better.. May Allah give me the strength and guidance for me to endure what’s coming towards me……InsyaAllah…

Comments

Popular Posts