Inspire Me!

If you’re looking for inspiration…I strongly recommend these songs. These are my Top 10…but they’re not in particular order.


1. So Small – Carrie Underwood

2. In this Song – Charice Pempengco

3. Man in the Mirror – Michael Jackson

4. Beautiful – Christina Aguilera

5. Imagine – John Lennon

6. Someone’s watching Over Me – Hillary Duff

7. Fly – Hillary Duff

8. Listen to Your Heart - Roxette

9. Can’t Take That Away – Mariah Carey

10. If Today Was Your Last Day – Nickleback

Why I like these songs as inspirations?? They all share one thing in common…they have one paragraph..Or phrase that kinda stuck in my head…somehow these kinds of songs that can help me through tough times…it may sounds cliché to you..but if I feel blue..sad…or down…I will listen to them..while I look at their lyrics….just take the lyrics in..and try to figure out what the composer's message....if the songs that you pick, needs more thinking than usual...just try to do it on your free time....i do keep copies of lyrics i love..since i was small..just a little hobby i used to have..(used to ker??? smpai skang kot..hahaha)..hehehe

How to know if a song can give you an impact to you??? While you listen to it…you’ll feel Goosebumps…dalam BM nyer..meremang bulu tengkuk….hehe….camtulah rasanyer…hehehe…when u get the feeling..that means…the song gives you an impact….

Phrases I mentioned earlier, sometimes I keep it in my book..write it somewhere…just a gentle reminder…for example, I quote from :-



Nickleback’s If Today was your Last Day

“My best friend, gave me the best advice, he said each DAY IS A GIFT NOT A GIVEN RIGHT”



Carrie Underwood's So Small 

"time's flying by..moving so fast...u better make it count cuz you can't get it back"


And also….


Michael Jackson’s Man in The Mirror

“IF YOU WANNA MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF AND MAKE THE CHANGE, YOU GOTTA GET IT RIGHT WHILE YOU GOT THE TIME, IF YOU CLOSE YOUR HEART THEN YOU’LL CLOSE YOUR MIND ”



See what I mean?? So…don’t only listen to the music..try to also study the lyrics..because u never know…u may find something that drops like a pin straight to your heart~~~


Enjoy your music in a whole new level!

Comments

Popular Posts