Hopes for this year....

What I hope for 2011…




1. 31st January to come faster…

2. When 31st Jan comes…I’ll be able to buy my flash

3. 4th February to come later…(arrghh…24 sudah tahun nie????)

4. Klau dah 24..semoga dapat hadiah best2…ahahaha…dah 24 perangai cm budak2 lagi….

5. Semoga 1st May n 7th May goes well

6. Semoga..dapat cr ear plug to use on 7th May..i’m expecting hard questions to be given to me on the day…

7. Semoga kali nie xliat sgt nak ganti puasa…ili…I know its 6 only days..tp bilanyer nak mula??? Haih….

8. Semoga perjalanan ebah tahun nie lancar…


9. Semoga kakak2 yang lain bertemu jodoh dan cepat kawen....

10. Semoga diri sendri dapat happiness yang long overdue..aminnnnn



10 je ili??? Xkn kot..huu…..xpe2..along the way klau ade lagi..boleh tambah2…

Comments

{ aggie } said…
What's with 1st and 7th May?

And why harap kakak2 lain temu jodoh and cepat kawen? Is it because you HAVE already temu jodoh and will kawen soon? :P
aLynNzAmri said…
1st & 7th is Farhan's wedding...7th will be held at my house and ur invited btw....

i HAVENT met anyone yet dear....u leh??
{ aggie } said…
Oooo ok shall be there ;)

Lol nola. Still searching.
aLynNzAmri said…
ahehehe....block ur calendar/diary ok..hehehe...

if u got someone u dont want.then pass to me k...
{ aggie } said…
LOL pass you my rejects? Now that's just bad. You deserve better XD

Popular Posts