Ili & Eel....

On Saturday,


Farhan, Aida, Zharif and I decided to have dinner in S*nway P*ramid…since I was very tired due to the hectic week I agreed…mmg need some entertainment pn…

Farhan suggested sushi…so I just went along with the idea….we agreed to split the cost..just to have some fun while the parents were away…fahim cant make it for dinner..but he said he’ll join us for movie later…

First time in the sushi restaurant..its computer operated where we order additional food on the computer..very convenient..what we want is just a click away..and the order will arrive at the table. But we can also order with the waiter/waitress….

So the four of us..take the 42 pieces set…its seems much worth it…but farhan decided to take another plate of unagi…that’s eel in Japanese….at first..i wouldnt thought of eating it…the thought of putting it in my mouth..makes my neck kembang…huish!!

But farhan.being farhan said..sedappp…u should try akak…..so I thought about it….going back and forth on whether I should or shouldn’t..

At last…I tried it…to me it feels like makan ikan keli….the trick is just try not to imagine the physique of the eel..and u’ll be fine….tp makan sushi nie..bukan boleh makan byk2…after a while…muak jadinyer…so makan sikit je for dinner….

Also igtkan nak spoil myself with famous amos…tp dah tutup la pulak..since habis dinner pn nak dekat 10.30…to finish the night…we went on to see the movie Sh*olin…quite nice movie..very touching..i love Jackie chan’s performance..Really laid back and natural..



Comments

{ aggie } said…
Aha! I know that restaurant. Their sushi's the best ;)

Popular Posts