Ewan my Darling...

My entry diz time..
nak membalas entry ewan or better known as Makcik!

I love your entry pasal why ur still single..
i asked that question cuz..
nowadays..
coupling's or having a partner seems to be like a trend..
tp my LOVELY makcik!
still
single!
own his own..
and loving it...

To be honest...
i admire that..
cuz he has his own grounds..
principles..
he sticks to what he believes in..

and all this trend stuff!
doesn't impair his judgment or believes..

i
on the other hand..
is AfRAID of being alone..
i don't know why..
as the time passes..
it's getting the best of me..

luckily..
i have my friends..
they're always there for me whenever i need them...

i wish!
i can be more like him!
(principle wise k~~~)
wit my darling
~Ewan~

Comments

N.A.W.Z.E said…
timakasih lerr yerr sbb bwat entry spesel utk aq ili...

tp kenzzz x adil...

mane bole letak gambo mangsa???

aq mention ajer name ngko, ngko letak gambo...

p/s: xper, aq tetap comey dlm gambo tew.... mwahahhahahah
aLynNzAmri said…
sape suro xletak gambo ak..
mesti ko ade gambo ak yg chumel2 blaka~~

Popular Posts