HAPPY BIRTHDAY ILI!!!!

Today..
i'm 22..
GOSH!!!!!!! i can't believe my eyes..
it's true what they say..
the moment we turn 20..
the numbers just increase and increase just like a blink of an eye..
it seems like it was just yesterday i turned 21..
hurm..

After a tiring game of squash..
i returned home and laid on my bed..
just as i started to doze of..
my phone rang!

my first bday wish was from Liana..
the message cam in just as the clock struck midnight..
good timing!!!


Then a few of beloved my friends and family wished until i can't reply anymore..
(i thought..i just reply them in the morning)

That morning, i woke up..
replied all the messages
and went to class..

in class..
some wished me..and some didn't

the best thing was..
i got some presents..
(it was the best cuz i have never received one)
it was so unexpected..
i HAVE the BEST classmate ever~

yang wish me tua tuh..
igt sendri tuh x tua ker???
hehe..
akan tua gakz nnt..
its a matter of time..
some sooner and some later...

the truth is..bukan tua..but matured..
a year older but a year wiser..
an age is just a number..
its how you live you life that determines who you are and what you are..


Malam nie dinner with family..
plan to go to Taipan..
its either Logan's House (steak/roasted chicken joint)
@
San Fransisco Pizza

We'll see how it goes..

We chose Logan's House..
The setting of the Restaurant was more intimate and formal if compared to San Fransisco Pizza which was more informal..








We reached there around 8.30pm and took our time to order..




i chose
roasted half-chicken with black pepper sauce and potato salad..
with Honey-Dew juice..


other's chose their respective dishes..


After finish working on my dish..it's time for cake!!!!


I wished.
as i blow my candle..i did..
but of course!
i won't tell you what i wished for..
it wont come true..

but i will tell you one thing..
22 and onwards..

my life!
is going to be..
GREAT!!!

~insyaAllah~






Comments

Popular Posts