My Happy Endings....

Has it ever occurred to anyone that love might be overrated??? that maybe a person would be able to live without it?? that it is even possible to live ur life surrounded by just family and friends?? if this is true...then y do we even bother???y do the very existence if man....pressure is to find this for ourselves..i mean the way they promote it...in poetry...songs....movies...books....in fairy tales...its all smacked right to ur face..u grow up to think wow...i want that in my life...i wonder how it feels like...it sure looks pleasurable and happy to me.... 

To tell u the truth....i've been in love twice in my whole life....i've fallen out of love that many times too...i've could have 3..but i turned down one...and maybe now karma is just biting back my behind...just because i turned down one love in the first place....after being in love  for the second time....it made doubt every single ideas about love?? is it really true...there's that happy ending waiting for someone? or just the lucky few....and I dont stand a chance....

i'm very naive when it comes to love....i fall hard...100%....both feet into a relationship..firts thing that comes to mind when i wake up...the last ting in my mind before i go to bed...i'd give evrything...do anything for that significant other...that's because it the only way i know how....and i feel like that the only way to love.... how to fall in love with ur heart and at the same time..listening to ur head saying what right and not....people keep on telling me to find someone who loves u more than u love them???...how would the other person feels if they find out that u think they love u more than u love them?? shouldnt it be mutual?? shouldnt it be the same amount of love transferred between each other?...

i'm really starting to feel...happy endings..are nonsense....it hasnt come true for me...and i think that it wont be....why should we put ourselves through something like that??? i mean the pain just isnt worth it....i dont know why we should even try to have the experience....maybe i should just let my parents have an arrange marriage for me and be done with it.... after all our parents are the ones that know's best and wants the best for u....i think i might just start to accept..that it'll never happen for me...and maybe i just should learn to live without it..who knows?? it might be better than i would have imagine my life would be....

Comments

Popular Posts