A small complaint that seems to go On and On.....

I know I said that I would only write about the positive things in life??

Well, I would like to make a small complaint towards this one person in my team.

I would not mention this person's name... but we shall name them "D".

I was given a task by my big boss yesterday, to come up with some costing that I have never done before. I mean t*nne*ling costing. It was never taught in my school days and had never experienced it during my previous project. However, I choose to accept the challenge anyways because I know I will learn something new today.

Learning by definition, means to learn from a person who is much more experienced and also more knowledge in the said topic. So, me, the inexperienced one is eager to know how to do this cost workout. 

Yes, the big boss gave me some document for me to refer, however without guidance, I am still blind. So, I decided to seek help. Seek help from "D" who seems to know so much. I say this because whenever we get into an argument, you seem to not back down and feed me with all this information that until now, I still not know whether it is relevant or not.

I humbly come to you workstation to seek for help. And like the idiot that I am, I actually thought you would help me. But I know now, even we are in the same team, I cannot rely on you. I have to seek elsewhere, on how to perform my task. 

Then, what does it mean that you and I belong to the same team? What does it mean when I cannot turn to you for help? You are doing the same costing for another location and yet you refuse to lend me a hand.

But, nevermind since you do not want to help me, I shall go straight to the Big Boss. She seems willing to help me, even though she doesn't need to. It may look like I already bypass you as an authority, but that seems to be the way you prefer it to be.

ok, enough rambling...

I have something else to look forward to..

My nephew, InsyaAllah is ON THE WAY! So excited! Can you see the excitement????

XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts