Alhamdulillah ~ 11th July 2015

On 11th July 2015 at 4.42am,

On Friday morning, 10th of July 2015 the doctor decided to induce Aida's labour because her water bag is reducing. So, the doctor gave the induce pill at 8.15 in the morning.

Aida already decided that she wanted mom to be in the labour room instead of Farhan. I guess she wanted Ibu to recite the Al-Quran verses while waiting for the baby to come. After all, a mum in labour is somewhat compared to a soldier going to battle.

Aida only dilated 3cm at 4.00pm, I was so scared because I know Aida wanted a normal delivery. If the progress is too slow, she might have to resort to a C-Sec*t. Ibu said Aida was a trooper. She went through the contraction like a warrior, she handled the pain very well.

I of course, couldn't sleep because I was so anxious. I couldn't stay at the hospital because it was a gov hospital. They don't allow family members hanging around the hospital at odd hours. Ayah decided to stay at a hotel nearby the hospital. Ayah asked us to also book a hotel room, but I was thinking that it would be a waste to check in at 8.00pm. So, I told Ibu that I would wait by the phone for news.

I suddenly dozed off around 12.30 midnight, but I woke up suddenly at 3.15am. I immediately grabbed my phone, I was so worried that I missed the birth of my 1st nephew. So I turned on the tele so that it would make me stay awake. At 4.30, Ibu said Aida already dilated 10cm. It was already time for Aida to push.

At 4.42 am, 

Ariz Ezeqiel Bin Mohamad Farhan
(Farhan azankan baby, look at him just staring at his father)


We all had to wait until it is visiting hours before we can come to see the baby. So, all the picture taking moments had to happen right?


The young little Family
Mummy, Ayah and Ariz Ezeqiel


Aide with Mama Nina


Aiyif, Grandma, Tok Dad and Ariz Ezeqiel


Aiyif with Ariz Ezeqiel


Mama with Ariz Ezeqiel


Ayah with Ariz
(Day 2)


Ariz Ezeqiel
(Day 4)

Comments

Popular Posts