Europe 2017 - Part 4

28 June 2017

It was an early morning for us today. Dad and Aliff have made their first cycling trip to Paris town.

While waiting for them, mum and I prepared our Raya-esq breakfast, with the Nasi Impit and Kuah Kacang and other Kuih Raya we brought from home. It wasnt much, but we made the most of what we had.

The atmosphere and the people to share it with is what I missed most when we did not celebrate our Raya at home. Yeah, we were lucky to be able to travel abroad, but the feeling you get during Raya, we did not feel it when we were there.

Still trying to make our own raya, we decided to dress up, in our Traditional Raya outfit, and take a few photos around the camping ground.




Feeling kutip duit raya naik basikal

So, mum had this genius idea of taking photos at the Eiffel Tower in our Raya outfit. My first instinct was... "mum has lost it, people would stare, and people would think we're crazy'. But then I think that, why do I let "what people think' stop me from doing this awesome thing that we may not get to do it ever again. So, I put my brave shoes on (or should I say brave pink slippers) and do it!


My first glance at Eiffel Tower
Its a beauty isn't it??? 
(though the Cloud certainly wasn't looking good)

The weather was not giving us our best photo opportunity. We were getting wet when we had to walk from our parking space to the place with the best view of the tower. But we did not care. It was our last day in Paris town and we should spend it as best as we can.


The best photo of all of us

After the photoshoot, we went on our separate ways. Dad, Mum, K Ngah, Aliff, Alfee and I wanted to further explore Paris, while Farhan Aida Ezeqiel and Fahim went to L*aduree for some macarons fix.

We went to the Louvre, but we didnt go in as there was a long line to go in. So we just hang around outside, and went through the park. Our walk was cut short since it was starting to rain.


The Louvre
(where Monalisa is)





Kakak2 tengah pilih keychain


As I didnt get to go to the cafe for myself... I asked them to buy me some
(expensive?? yes! worth it?? YES!!!)



Comments

Popular Posts